I woke up not feeling well. It isn’t because I’m getting sick, but my body’s still adjusting to some of the dietary changes. I’m craving my old food, and my body is tired.
However, I have a lot to be thankful for, so I decided that thinking about those things would be more productive than nurturing my grumpiness.
In fact, I’m so blessed that I really have nothing at all to be grumpy about:
1. Jesus loves me.
2. Ben. I’ve married my best friend, someone who loves the fact that I’m quirky and nerdy. I can’t begin to say how wonderful that is.
3. My mom and dad. They’ve taught me so many things about how to live a good life. I love them.
4. My brother – not everyone gets to be friends with their siblings. I do. It’s a great thing.
5. My extended family of aunts, uncles, and cousins – what a joy it is to know all of you.
6. My Kelley family – not only did I marry my best friend, I also gained an incredible family: brothers, sisters, a grandpa, and parents who welcomed me in with open arms.
7. Friends who enrich my life in so many ways.
8. A cozy place to live, good food to eat – and plenty of it.
And so much more…
God has blessed me greatly.